Position – Fund Accounting Specialist
Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
The Fund Accounting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Assist in ensuring the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective
- Aid in the ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Aid in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, and ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience within financial services
- Knowledge of financial market operations, accounting, and basics of financial management
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of organization and policies
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA at an advanced level
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
High School diploma or equivalent
Candidate should be ready to do late night shift
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.