Position – Finance Rptg Specialist
Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
The Finance Reporting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of reports in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Understand all G/L functionality and database for the G/L process
- Understand and perform the reporting related to Charge Outs.
- Understand the setup in the system for the Allocation of Intercompany charge process across sites
- SME contribution and align changes required in APS for various initiative
- Provide subject matter expertise on APS On-Boarding and intercompany charge-out billing and settlement process
- Understand end to end data flow, Citi architecture for Intercompany expense and revenue allocation
- Query resolution
- Actively participate in all the Global Charge Out initiative
- Continually update departmental process and procedures, investigations for the field and self-assessment testing
- Analyzing and providing specifications to support for enhancements
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to execute discretion when exchanging complex or sensitive information to others
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the organization, the business, and its policies required
About the Company
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments, and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.