Position – Executive / Sr. Executive – Design and Technology
Company – CG Power Systems
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
PR No. – 12557
Function – Design and Technology New Product
Location – Nashik
Education – BTech ( Mechanical )
The candidate should be B.E / B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with excellent educational background from Premium Institute and should have 2-3 year experience specialized with,
- Expertise in UGNX / Solid works
- ANSYS exposure for Structural evaluation of product or geometry
- Expertise in ERP Systems i.e. SAP MM and PP Module
- Special exposures towards the design of leak-proof aluminum castings
- Basic Raw Material Properties
- Costing of product/components with various manufacturing processes (i.e. Casting, Fabrication, Moulding, etc).
About The Company
Profile of CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited was established in 1937. It is a member of the Gautam Thapar led group of companies, AVANTHA. Since its inception, the Company has assiduously endeavoured to bring about meaningful & revolutionary changes in the lives of people, through its wide spectrum of products and services.
The company’s origins go back to two entrepreneurial ventures in the 19th century. One of them was an English firm by the name of R.E.B. Crompton & Company, which was founded in 1878 by Colonel Rookes Evelyn Bell Crompton, a renowned electrical engineer. The other was James Greaves & Company (JGC), an Indian firm that was established in 1858. JGC went into a partnership with George Cotton, an agent of the East India Company, to set up a venture called Greaves Cotton & Company. In 1927, Crompton & Company merged with F. A. Parkinson, pioneers in the field of large-scale industrial engineering to form a new company, Crompton Parkinson. Crompton Parkinson, UK, set up a factory in Worli, Bombay, for the manufacture of small electric motors and ceiling fans under the style Crompton Parkinson Works (India) Ltd. A marketing organisation under the banner, Greaves Cotton and Crompton Parkinson (Pvt.) Ltd. was established simultaneously with Greaves Cotton & Co., the selling agents of Crompton Parkinson Works (India).
From the beginning, R.E.B. Crompton & Company had focused on generation of electricity, with lighting making up a significant part of its activities. A Crompton dynamo powered the first electric-lit house in the world at Colchester, Essex. The company set up arc lighting plants at Buckingham Palace, Holyrod Palace, Crystal Palace and King’s Cross Station, London.
Today, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited has three strategic business units (SBUs) namely; Power Systems, Industrial Systems, Consumer Products and Automations.Power Systems
This group includes the Transformers, Switchgear and Engineering Projects businesses of CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited. It involves the manufacture of power and distribution transformers, switchgear, lightning arrestors, circuit breakers, substation equipment and design, servicing, power solutions and execution of turnkey T&D and substation projects. Its manufacturing facilities are located in different parts of India.
CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited has become the first company in India to indigenously manufacture an 800 kV class power transformer for NTPC’s Sipat Power Project, in Chattisgarh.Industrial Systems
This group consists of HT and LT Motors, FHP Motors, Alternators, Drives, Stampings, Railway Transportation and Signalling equipment. The manufacturing facilities are spread across India.Consumer Products
This group is in the business of Fans, Light Sources and Luminaires, Pumps and Household Electrical Appliances such as geysers, mixers, grinders, toasters and lanterns with plants based at a few locations in India.International Acquisitions
CG is one of the largest suppliers from India in each segment of Transformers, Switchgear, Motors & Generators, Pumps, Fans and Lighting equipment. Its manufacturing and marketing superiority is spread over 140 sales offices worldwide. Apart from developed countries, CG also enjoys an export presence in the emerging Southeast Asian and Latin American countries.CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited as an organisation remains committed to:
- The highest levels of Corporate Governance and seeks to achieve a healthy blend of performance with conformance; creating the environment and the means through which corporate objectives are attained.
- The Company is committed to maintaining high standards of ethical behavior and Corporate Governance.
- The Company is committed to serving its shareholders with honesty, fairness, and integrity.
- The 5 CG Values of Performance Excellence; Leading Edge Knowledge; Nurturance; Customer Orientation and Intellectual Honesty are well entrenched in the performance culture of the Company and permeates all actions of its employees.
- The Company strives to achieve well-defined levels of Business Excellence by continuously benchmarking itself against standards like the CII-Exim Bank Business Excellence Model and the CII HR Excellence Model.
- The Company has aggressively increased its initiatives in Community Development through the declaration of a formal ‘Statement of intent’ on Corporate Social Responsibility and has taken concrete steps in fulfilling its plans.
CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
Corporate Communications – Mumbai.
November 22, 2007.