Celeros Flow Technology is hiring | Project Engineer |
Position – Project Engineer
Company – Celeros Flow Technology
Location – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination with tendering and sales team during pre-order stage for resolution of queries.
- Facilitate KOM (kick off meeting) with tender and Cross function team during order handover followed.
- Plans, monitors, and manages projects from initiation through completion.
- Coordinates project planning, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
- Prepare a risk management plan by identifying risk in coordination with all the stakeholder and prepare risk response plan to avoid any post order issue.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Incumbents in this position may be working towards or have achieved certification in project management.
- Preparation of Project Schedule using tools like Microsoft Projects to ensure timely efficient completion of Projects and submission of the project closure report.
- Managing lesson learned register and implementing action plan by coordinating with stakeholders.
- Client Servicing in terms of resolving project-related queries and staying in touch with clients in order to update on deadlines of all major milestones to ensure better communication thus providing a complete solution.
- Responsible for project dispatch thus taking care of the logistical issues related with the project.
- Coordination with Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Coordination with Finance for timely release of invoices, and issuance of ABG, PBG, SD.
- Coordinating with customer & third-party inspection agency for stage and final inspection as per approved QAP.
- Provide timely updates and relevant Project statements along with progress reports on projects handled. This involves the preparation of a Project financial statement (PFS) which monitor and control project deliverables and margins ensuring better results with available resources.
- Coordinate with engineering and customer for timely submission of documents for approval/information as per agreed VDRL (vendor document requirement list).
- To ensure documentation deliverables are on time.
- To ensure timely submission of “As-built drawings” to the customer as part of final documentation.
- Timely resolution of queries raised by customers.
- Liaise with all other departments during order execution.
- Follow up with the service department for the deployment of a service engineer at site as per contract and get all the necessary documentation complete for timely payment.
- Process improvement & close coordination with customers for timely release of payment.
- To resolve the claim log issue by coordinating with the cross-functional team & with the customer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-10 years of experience in Project Management function, preferably in a pump industry or an industrial equipment industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Projects,
- Thorough Knowledge of global commercial terms.
- Knowledge of HIS & API 610 and other related pump standards.
- Knowledge of pump manufacturing processes, metallurgy, industry codes, and testing is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer PO with commercial & technical specifications.
- Knowledge of BOM, RFQ, drawings, and engineering documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating thoughts and ideas.
- Willingness and confidence to communicate (written and presentation) with customers and knowledgeable approach and manner to all levels, including Senior Management.
- Team working ability and an attitude of collaboration, mentoring, and flexibility.
- Desire and ability to train others on the skills of the function.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Planning and organizing.
- Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
- Customer service orientation & Teamwork.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE / BTech degree in Mechanical / P&I Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Projects.