Position – Associate Application Engineer – Aftermarket Pumps
Company – Celeros Flow Technology
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Associate Application Engineer will report into Team Lead – After Market Tendering and the position will be based at Bangalore. The incumbent will support the global aftermarket technical tendering jobs for Celeros Flow product line Pumps. Responsibilities include preparing, co-ordinating and issuing detailed quotations for rotating equipment parts and services. This list is not exhaustive.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and all other operational departments.
- Prepares technical tenders for equipment parts and service.
- Follows supervisor instructions on methods, techniques or approaches.
- Attend bid clarification meetings.
- Facilitate order handover to site facility for manufacturing
- Actively pursues sales targets for pumps, spares and services.
- Progress order bookings and ensure order throughput is managed in a timely fashion.
- Process inquiries and assist in resolving customer concerns.
- Excellent technical capability.
- Able to identify parts and service requirements across a range of rotating equipment.
- Commercially focussed.
- Ability to assess commercial terms and conditions.
- Proven track record of customer service ethos.
- Interacts with customers by phone or in person to provide information and to ensure the best technical service possible.
- Exposure to International business
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE in mechanical engineering in regular courses from recognized university and institute
- 2 – 5 years’ of relevant experience in technical tendering of API/NON API pumps/seals parts and service. Preference will be for candidates with aftermarket experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
Celeros Flow Technology acts as a full-lifecycle optimization partner for customers who design, install and maintain the world’s critical flow systems. We unite the original equipment manufacture of high-quality pumps, valves, filtration and pipeline access equipment with comprehensive aftersales support. By combining these disciplines, we can act as a single supplier dedicated to maximizing the whole life value of our customers’ flow control assets. This results in greater operational longevity, improved uptime, a lower cost of ownership and optimum productivity.
Our engineered solutions are of particular benefit in mission critical applications within industries such as: Oil & Gas, Power (conventional, nuclear and renewables), Chemical Processing, Water Treatment and Marine. With manufacturing sites and service centers on every continent, we can respond rapidly to customer needs.
We continue to invest in our people and our facilities. For example, we use modern design and diagnostic techniques such as 3D scanning and FEA analysis. Our standards of operation meet the most stringent requirements of the nuclear and defense sectors. We are also committed to ensuring the safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers and the communities in which we operate.