Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Company – CEAT Tyres
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Salary – ₹ 5,50,000 to 6,00,000 P.A.
Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra / Halol, Gujarat / Nashik, Maharashtra / Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tire manufacturers with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and a strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tires to all segments and manufactures world-class tires for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck, and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be involved in manufacturing processes, participate in value additional projects, conduct research, and develop MIS data.
- Take initiatives for innovations in product and process improvisations.
- Will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Should adhere to Checklist, SOP, and defined process as per domain requirement.
- Good communication skills are required to coordinate with the internal team and should interact with the Global team.
- Should understand the customer requirements and be able to solve the additional requirements as required.
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Good written & oral communication.
Functions for GET Program – Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Technology, CSTL (CEAT Specialty Tyres Limited)
- Must have 60% throughout
- Female Candidates only
- Should be from – Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, or similar background
- 2022 pass-outs only
- Must be from Tire 1 & Tire 2 Engineering college