Position – Property Manager
Exp. – 1 to 3 years
Plans, implements, coordinates and manages all mechanical operations, maintenance, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages technical staff, including hiring, training, personnel development.
- Manages operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and technicians.
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues and must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Maintains on-going communication with tenants, clients, owners, facility management team and vendors.
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built drawings.
- Responds to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies.
- Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies and company directives as relates to building operations.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech/ B.Engg.) and relevant experience. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and understanding of all applicable practices and techniques, laws, project controls and environmental regulations to include safety regulations.
- Certification/license in two or more of the following is desired, and certain certifications may be required by local / state jurisdiction: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, boiler, plumbing. Facilities Management certification is desired.