Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Caterpillar
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Full Job Description
Career Area: Engineering
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- In this role, you will deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Conceive product design & test concepts;
- Participate in test preparation, instrumentation, data acquisition, analysis and report out.
- Conceive tests, test setups and evaluation methods.
- Refine and improve product design and test methodologies.
- Make calculations, analysis, and interpretations
- Provide technical guidance to technicians and operatives.
- Adhere to Caterpillar standards and specifications
- Contribute towards new product design validation and proving.
- Performs Product and Process maintenance support.
- Communicate results and issues to the team leader
- Work with other Caterpillar design facilities and meet the design requirements thru evaluation..
Should have an accredited Mechanical Engineering Degree with 2 to 6 years of working experience on engineering industry.
- Incumbent should possess working knowledge on test concepts with excellent analytical skills.
- Requires adequate knowledge on general engineering practices and test standards.
Experience in working with global product team engineers.
- Good Planning, analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Prior experience is working on BHL/SSL/SWL/MHE products.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge on test data analysis software proffered.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .