Position – Senior Engineer
Responsibilities – We are looking for a design engineer – Cab for Structures / Light Fabrication – ROPS, FOPS & Control Systems components Design and development.
This position need to deliver higher complex projects, deliver concept designs using Pro/E (Creo), develop light fabrication parts and collaborate with manufacturing plant & suppliers for Sheet metal fabrications development resolution. The candidate should possess high levels of initiative, self-motivation, commitment, excellent communication skills and should be able to work with worldwide cross-functional teams.
- Hands on experience in structures – ROPS, FOPS Design, Development and Manufacturing.
- Sound knowledge in Industrial Design Concepting, Surface modelling.
- Sound Knowledge of ROPS, FOPS actual testing and risk mitigation
- Good understanding and design knowledge of Control Systems components and Ergonomics study
- Sound Knowledge APQP, CPPD activities
- Knowledge of Team Center, FEA linear and nonlinear for Design validation
- Strong knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD &T) and Tolerance Stack up analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Welding process and Weld Certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generate multiple design solutions for a single requirement
- Actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Nice-to-have Skills
- Knowledge about Cab assembly process. Engineering data management experience (requirements specifications, drawings etc.)
- 6 Sigma Black / Green Belt knowledge
- This job might require around 10 – 15% traveling
- A B.S Degree/master’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- 8-10 years of hands-on experience in product development and project management