Position – Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Design and development of Solutions products and components backed up by technical drawings, calculations, instructions and bills of materials to enable the manufacture and assembly of specialist Genset enclosures.
- Providing technical support to production & manufacturing facilities in Northern Ireland and overseas.
- Providing technical and general guidance to associate engineers as required.
- Investigating & resolving issues affecting the production of Solutions builds.
- Liaison with other Departments such as marketing, purchasing, validation & quality on the resolution of design specification queries & production issues.
- Specification and requisition of production materials for manufacture and finished components for assembly.
- The recording and control of documentation issued for manufacture.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline with extensive work-related experience.
- Previous experience of working in a product design/development environment
- Working experience of a production environment
- Ability to create and interpret engineering drawings in accordance with recognized standards.
- Extensive experience of working with Creo or similar 3D Modelling Software in a previous role.
- Experience of working with Auto-Cad or similar 2D drafting software in a previous role.
- A competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.