Position – US IT Recruiter
Exp. – 2 to 4 Years
- Tenure – Permanent
- Shifts – US Shifts (6.30 pm -3.30 am)
Essential Skills –
- Good Communication skills
- Someone who has hired engineering resources in the past – Embedded Engineer, Electrical / Mechanical or PCB Engineer , Medical device testing etc.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media and internet sites
- Providing organization information, opportunities and benefits
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and using job sites
- Familiarity with US tax terms would be an added advantage.
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 100,000 team members working across 12 locations- Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.