Position – Technical Writer
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
Exp. – 1 to 6 years
Qualifications – B.E/B.TECH In Aeronautics or AME or Diploma in Aeronautics Mechanical Engineering or B.E in mechanical engineering
- Responsibility Contribute in the creation modification revision of the manual content for the Airbus AMM IPC SRM text Illustration and Wiring Manuals for Airbus SA LR MB and XWB A319 A320 A321 A330 A340 A350 and A380 programs.
- Understand and follow the impact analysis to create the content to meet the change request Research extensively and ensure the Airworthiness aspects.
- Perform the tasks in AIRBUS environment tools and update the status in Capgemini workflow management tools.
- Follow the processes and standards defined for the project.
- Perform the Internal and external rejection analysis for every rejection code discuss in Knowledge sharing sessions and ensure prevention of rejections maintaining quality KPI.
- Communicate with the SMEs for every work order and ensure the quality KPI s are met.
- Participate in peer reviews and follow the review cycles to ensure the Right First time.
- Visualize create images markups additional information instruction to Illustrators Able to guide Jr Authors Jr Illustrators.
- Able to perform Root Cause Analysis for any rejections identify preventive actions