Position – Bosch Rexroth _ Executive / Engineer Sales – Factory Automation
Company – Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving – for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 1200 Crores in 2021 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Sales & Business Development for all DC Products for allocated Customers
- Develop relationship at multiple level at the customers (C-Level, Buyer, Operational mgmt., Production mgmt., Maintenance mgmt., Head of Engineering, etc.)
- Develop effective customer Strategies in coordination with Sales Group Leaders
- Offers technology to address customer needs and value requested in coordination with ATS
- Ensure the coordination of the activities with the support of other ADMs of the respective region when customer has multiple sites (locations)
- Achieve the sales and targeted sales margin of his/her allocated customers
- Work closely together with Technology Experts, Sales Experts, Sales Managers and other Sales-related functions in a Team
- Increase the Business share for DC with defined and targeted Customers
- Select the best choice of technology to fit the customer needs and value in the best way
- Customer Potential Analysis for developing new Customers
- Competition Analysis
- Regularly capture Market trends & plan necessary measures as required
- Create a customer development plan for Sales Target Planning before start of the year
- Assess Potential of each of his allocated Customers with support of Technology Expert when needed
B.E. / Diploma (Mechanical) with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Sales of Conveyors & Assembly Line for FMCG and Automotive Market
Should have below skill-set:
- Customer orientation, Products Knowledge, Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills, Sales Skills (Negotiation, Pricing, Networking, Customer satisfaction obsession, etc.)
- Contract / Legal Knowledge, Quality System, Cross-selling know-how and Mindset, Compliance, Sales Coordination/Steering – CRM/Robin
- Price management,
- Industry 4.0
- Configurators overview, Hands-on SAP, MS-office tools