Bosch Rexroth is hiring | Engineer / Executive Design |
Position – IN_DCIN_Engineer / Executive_Design
Company – Bosch Rexroth India Pvt Ltd.
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
“The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 32,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth, the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling, and moving – for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications, and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having 890 associates with a Sales Turnover of INR 1110 Crores in 2018. Bosch Rexroth India operates from 8 different locations having a Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.”
- Engineering support for series production in worldwide plants
- Design and development of new components/products using CREO software
- Changes and creation of the part list, BOM, and material master in SAP
- Customer complaint analysis and proto-building activities on shops
- Perform engineering calculations, tolerance analysis, Design FMEA etc.
- Implementation of engineering document change request with ECR
- B.E. / M. Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Hydraulics industries
- Know-how of Industrial hydraulic valves and components.
- Software expertise: CREO – Modelling, assembly, and drawing of machined parts.
- Experience in the design of machined components & knowledge of manufacturing technologies.
- Knowledge of FMEA, tolerance analysis
- Good Communication and collaboration skills
Will be considered as an advantage of having exposure of:
- Structural FEM knowledge/experience
- SAP and PDM knowledge
- Casting design