Position – Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager – Front Line Manager
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Knows, understands, communicates and facilitates a safe work culture, ensuring compliance with all policies of company safety/environmental safety
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
- Effective use of Manpower to drive productivity targets
- Meeting Quality targets & handling of Customer Complaint
- Responsible for Safety, quality, cost & delivery KPIs
- Defect cost reduction projects
- Implementation of Zero defect strategy
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) improvements on bottleneck process.
- 7 Quality Control (QC) tools, Problem Solving Methodology.
- Must be flexible to work in shifts
- B.E / B. Tech (Mechanical / Production)
- 2 to 5 Yrs Experience
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience of Machining processes
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
About The Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 395,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). The company generated sales of 71.5 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
“We are Bosch” — our mission statement
We are motivated by the desire to develop products that are “Invented for life,” that spark enthusiasm, that improve quality of life, and that help conserve natural resources. Our “We are Bosch” mission statement reflects this. It summarizes our values, our strengths, and our strategic orientation.
The mission is based on seven central values, which shape our corporate culture – ranging from a focus on the future and earnings to cultural diversity. Responsibility and sustainability are part of this set of values and thus of our actions.