Position – Diagnosis Calibration Engineer – DSM & OBD
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
BE, M.Tech (Mechanical, Automobile,Mechatronics).
4 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Creating EMS software functions and label list related to diagnosis calibration
- Calibration of the DSM and OBD diagnosis function
- Prepration of test cased and Executing necessary diagnosis tests on the HIL and SIL
- Preparing necessary test set up for calibration activities on the Engine/vehicle
- Diagnosis SW functionality test in the labcar and in the vehicle
- Executing necessary measurements and tests on the engine & Vehicles based on function requirements
- Executing calibration activities on the dyno and real driving conditions
- Participation in customer discussion and updating the status on regularly
- Calibration data and status update in ICDM & VCDM
- Handling of test vehicles as per the predefine procedure
- Participation in vehicle expedition at extreme ambient conditions
- Calibration automation and tools development
Domestic travel to customer site for calibration and validation activities
Experienced user of analytical software tools to handle large volumes of data.
- Ability to understand, interpret and evaluate numerical data
- Knowledge of Modelling and Simulation techniques
- Knowledge of coding/programming languages
- Experience with Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) systems
- Sound understanding of engine combustion processes and emissions formulation
- Knowledge and experience INCA and ETAS tools.
- Skilled in statistical testing techniques i.e. Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Complete work in a safe, timely and professional manner with the minimum of supervision *Flexibility to undertake the additional task to meet business requirements
- Highly motivated, keen to learn and share knowledge. High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required.
B.E/B. Tech, M.E/ M. Tech in Mechanical, Automotive, Mechatronics,