Bosch Group is Hiring | Calibration Engineer |
Position – IN_BGSW_Calibration Engineer Template_IN
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Drivability calibration on vehicle for Gasoline, Bi-Fuel (CNG) fuel injection system
- Vehicle function calibration like. Cruise control, Start Stop, IAC etc.
- Lambda, Dew point detection, Miss fire & Knock calibration and validation
- Data set Handling (Dataset Creation, Data set management, and delivery)
- Offline pre calibration and validation on labcar
- Working in Bosch Technical centres or at OEM facilities
- Customer query Handling and support
B.E/B. Tech, in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile
- Good understanding of Gasoline Engines
- Basic understanding of Electronic Engine Control Units, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electronics.
- Good understanding on Gasoline Fuel System (MPI, GDI)
- Good Exposure in Engine and Vehicle SW functionalities of GS or DS
- Good driving skills for vehicle calibration activities
- Willingness relocate or extensive travel as part of calibration activities.
- Quick in understanding technical relations and consequences.
- Good team-working capabilities
- Calibration project management knowledge will be added advantage.
- Associate should have valid Indian Driving License & should be able to join immediately