Position – Automotive Steering- Requirements Engineer
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering and technology solutions.
With over 19000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the technology flagship of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. We are ISO 9001:2000 certified (1999) and appraised at CMMI-L5 (2006).We have three state-of-the-art facilities in Bangalore, and a second development center in Coimbatore.
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch.
- Responsible for System Requirements Engineering and Management
- System Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Understanding system, software process and maintaining traceability
- Content based review for System Requirements Management
- Assures all requirements are fulfilled on a timely basis
- Conduct / Participate in technical reviews with all stakeholders in the project including OEM, Project team, QMM and Other stakeholders
Skills Required :
- Highly Motivated and Passion to contribute in System Requirements Engineering
- Experience in Steering System
- Knowledge on Tools (E.g: DOORS, Enterprise Architecture ,Clear-Case, Clear Quest and Axalant)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills to initiate, involve and contribute in technical discussions
- German language proficiency is an added advantage
B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automobile / Electrical & Electronics