Position – Engineer
BORDA South Asia
Min. Exp.: 3 – 5 years
BORDA e.V. (Bremen Overseas Research & Development Association) is an expert NGO from Germany specialized in full-cycle decentralized sanitation and small-town integrated urban development. For over 40 years, our award-winning solutions have empowered people and set new standards in 20+ countries around the world. We aim to play a leading role in international efforts to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We have been actively implementing the project in South Asia for the last 30+ years through our local partners. Through earned trust and strong partnerships, our locally tailored solutions bring together sustainable technology, holistic planning, and support long-term policies. Our key areas of action including planning, project coordination, and supervision support to partners, capacity building and dissemination of project learnings. We are a professional organization and a great place to work which strives to create passionate and driven individuals who want to make a large social impact
Job Code – 5
Age – Not above 35 years
- Contribute to organisations portfolio of research projects in areas of water and sanitation, solid waste management e.g. know-how of relevant technologies, literature review, development, and testing of methodologies, data collection, data analysis and reporting and administration activities
- Technical review and assessment of waste management, solid waste management, and water quality monitoring.
- Review specifications, contract/RFP documents, and water quality data to prepare preliminary process designs to meet client requirements.
- Work directly with clients and strategic partners/ stakeholders to fulfill project inquiries, detail project proposals, and assist in technology presentations
- Site visit & supervision, implementation, and monitoring
- Documentation & reporting
- Support for Capacity building training & workshop
- Know-how and assessment of alternative building materials and technologies
- Should be able to travel for project supervision whenever required
BE/ BTech in Civil/Mechanical/Structural/Environment/Chemical/Biotech
The last date of receiving the application is 3rd May 2020.