Position – QA Engineer
BONFIGLIOLI TRANSMISSIONS PVT.LTD.
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement inspection, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Good Knowledge of measuring instruments, methods of measurement & Calibration
- Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information
- Hands-on knowledge in Castings, Forgings, Machining, Heat Treatment, and Gears
- Should have basic knowledge of Control Plan, APQP, PFMEA, SPC, PPAP
- Should have hands-on experience in inspection parts, GD &T and CMM use
- Metallurgical inspection / equipment use is added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Personal Abilities/ Skill – Problem-solving
- Flexible and Non-Dependable
- Preferred Skills: Ability to use measuring instruments using, Vernier, micrometer, 2D height gauge, Bore dial gauge, Pistol caliper, contour, Roughness tester, profile projector, CMM, and Gear Tester
- Perks and Benefits – Best in the Industry
Education – Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
About the Company
BTPL is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Bonfiglioli of Italy, having a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Chennai, catering to Domestic and International Market. Approximately 50% of the production in India is exported continuously. We are accredited with ISO 9001: 2000 Certification. The Products marketed by us include Helical and Worm Geared Motors, Shaft Mounted Gearboxes, Heli-Worm, Right Angle and Planetary Gear Drives, Electric Motors, AC Variable Frequency Drives, etc.
Contact Person – Mr.V.Kalyana Sundaram