Position – Junior Engineer Draftsman (Mechanical)
Company – BOBST
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Junior Engineer Draftsman (Mechanical)
BIN – Bobst India Pvt Ltd.
- To create 2D drawings and 3D models as per organization need in CATIA V(x)
- To do detailing of machining, sheet metal, casting, and fabrication parts.
- Creation of 3D standard.
- DXF – development for laser cutting.
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Hands on proficiency in CATIA drawing creation in Catia V5 R20 or higher.
- Should have good knowledge of drawing reading in both 1st angle and 3rd angle projection.
- Should have knowledge of conversion of drawing from 3D to 2D and vice versa.
- Should have knowledge of limits, fits and tolerances, GD & T, ISO standards.
- Thorough knowledge of the machining process.
- Ability to do Self drafting and analyze errors in drawings “End-to-end” project management.
- Expertise in the ERP knowledge, ideally SAP, is a plus.
- Independent and autonomous
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Methodical, conscientious
- English communication written and verbal.
ITI / DME in Draftsman with 1 to 3 years’ experience in detailing of complex drawings.
BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients’ needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.