Position – Diploma Engineer – Mechanical Design SAM
Company – BOBST
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
To develop future products and also responsible for the improvement of current products.
Knowledge and applying international norms, following principles of drawing practices, Conformity of machine design and guidelines to safety standards.
- Concept development, creation of 2D and 3D draft (Catia);
- Independently design the sub-assemblies for the machines
- Designing parts for ease of manufacturing
- Selection of mechanical company standard parts, electrical actuators and feedback elements
- Creation of 3D parts and assemblies
- Creation of assembly drawings (ETU) in collaboration with production engineering
- Creation of BOMs (bill of material) in SAP
- Update of documents and managing of engineering changes (ECR / ECO)
- Assist and provide solutions to assembly problems
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Experience in working on machine design projects, packaging machines domain ,machine tools
- Good communication skills. Dynamic and passionate to work.
- Good knowledge in 3D modelling on CATIA V5/V6 or any other leading CAD tool
- Knowledge on using SAP software preferable.
- Autonomous. Also like to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Readiness for domestic and overseas travel.
- Knowledge on DFMA.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 6 Years in machine design and managing engineering design changes.
For more than 130 years, and over 50 countries, BOBST has always been at the forefront of innovation and we want to accelerate connectivity, digitalization, automation and sustainability to make packaging better than ever.
BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. Join our highly qualified staff and together, let’s shape the future of the packaging world.