Position – AREA SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Exp. – 5 to 10 Years
- Handle the sales and business development in the given territory, and achieve the planned sales target.
- Study the market of the given area, and provide inputs to superiors to prepare the business plans and enhance the sales.
- Understand and develop strategic plans to promote revenue, profitability, market share, and growth.
- Prepare annual action plans to meet the sales and order booking as per the given targets.
- Identify the potential customers, and establish business for the Company products.
- Understand the requirement of the customers and provide suitable solutions based upon the Company’s product standards.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers to create a partnership that yields success, results, and credibility.
- Perform cold calling for potential businesses and create an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
- Maintain all the required inputs in CRM, and ensure an effective internal communications system.
- Ensure the collection of payments, C forms and statutory forms as per the terms and conditions of the sales of machines whenever applicable.
- Facilitate and provide required support to marketing team in organizing trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events to promote the business effectively.
- Monitor the competitor activities and gather information on price, products, new product development, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and develop the counter of the same in line with the Company standards.
- Develop and build a good rapport with the cross-functional departments for offers, machine production status, delivery dates and logistics, ensuring the sales as per agreed terms and conditions.
- Work closely with service department to ensure the best after-sales support, and achieve the customer satisfaction, and obtain the required references for sales.
- Develop good rapport with product specialist to develop the market & enhance the sales in an effective manner.
- Build effective relationship with the associate partners like dealers, spotters, production managers and operators etc., in the market.
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing on-going consultation, identify non-recurring & unsatisfied customers, and create win-win possibilities.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with the internal teams on a regular basis.
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
Biesse Manufacturing Co. Pvt Ltd
Biesse India is a direct subsidiary of Biesse Group Italy involved in the designing and manufacturing of woodworking machinery in its plants in Bangalore. Biesse develops and produces machinery for the furniture and carpentry industry, and offers a full range of solutions covering the entire industrial processing cycle for wood, wood derivatives, composite materials and non-ferrous alloys.
Our products are sold in more than 60 countries through our subsidiaries and dealers network. Biesse also develops specially designed application software used to program the numerical control machines and to solve various woodworking problems. By means of a capillary distribution network, made up of branches and dealers, Biesse guarantees attentive, made-to-measure customer service, which ranges from pre-sales consultancy to after-sales services and supply of spare parts.
Founded in 2008 at Bangalore