Spread the love
Position – MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Exp. – 3 to 8 Years
- Understand, plan and carry out mechanical design and development of machines & systems working in tandem with respective project leaders and on assigned projects.
- Design and develop parts, components, sub-assemblies, complete machine design, associated layouts, product & production specifications in line with the Company standards and processes.
- Participate in self and peer to peer design review activities with a ‘do it right the first time’ spirit to eliminate COPD.
- Analyse and perform cost reduction ensuring the possibilities of adopting alternate cost effective solution in place of the existing design.
- Monitor and maintain reduced downtime in production by ensuring correctness of design and smooth introduction of technical modification.
- Execute mechanical design projects well within the set target cost and development budget effectively.
- Ensure and adhere to the QMS standards, maintaining the required documentation for quality audits.
- Assist technical documentation team by providing the necessary information required for the manuals and review of the same.
- Adhere to the product development plans and schedules as per commitment with the superior and ensure regular coordination with offshore teams with respect to the same.
- Provide required support to the service department in resolving customer complaints pertaining to mechanical design issues.
- Ensure and maintain the correctness of BOM and configurator rules for the designs handled.
- Provide required support in localization and validation of components thereby effecting cost reduction of parts identified by localization team.
- Understand, analyse and address the issues in Product Life cycle (Production and after sales) by proactively coordinating with cross-functional teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
BTech/BE/Diploma in Mechanical
Company Profile – Biesse Manufacturing Co. Pvt Ltd
Spread the love