Position – Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- No of vacancies – 10
- Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
- Location – Bengaluru
- Time – 10th February – 12th February from 10 AM onwards
- Venue – BIESSE INDIA – Survey No.28/1 and 28/2 Nagarur Village, Huskur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore, Taluk, – 562123
- Job requirements
- Experience in handling electro-mechanical test equipment & systems.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical assembly of CNC machines.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Ability to read and understand measurement gauges.
- Good track record of performance, grasping and attitude
- Knowledge of electrical repair practices and cutting tool applications.
- Able to communicate in English – Oral & Written.
- Familiarity with operating of CNC equipment is an added advantage.
- Experience with modeling, sketching or programming within CAD/CAM applications is an added advantage.
- High level of quality, 5S and safety orientation.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
- Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
- Role: Trainee
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the company
Biesse Manufacturing Co. Pvt LtdBiesse is the Group’s business unit specializing in the woodworking segment.
Since 1969, it has designed, manufactured and marketed a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions for joiners and large furniture, windows, doors, and wood building components manufacturers.