Position – CLUSTER
Exp. – 1 to 4 Years
INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Purpose of Job – To ensure that the BHL sites are managed efficiently through proper maintenance of Equipment’s, management of stakeholders and OPEX control with the objective of driving higher uptime and Optimizing energy costs within company guidelines of Operations and Maintenance & Code of Conduct.
- Site Operations and Maintenance
- Energy Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
Monitor details of equipment’s and their maintenance schedule, monitor vendor SLAs, cross verify FSR’s filled by vendors with technician reports and site visit, coordinate with vendors in case of issues on-site for timely service, give feedback to management for levy of penalties on default, resolve any escalated issues/ guide technicians on vendor management in order to ensure that all contractual obligations and SLA clauses are met by vendors and maintain asset lifespan.
Qualification & Key skills/ competencies:-
- B Tech/ Diploma in Electrical/ Telecom/Mechanical /Automobile Engineering with experience of 3-4 years in the Telecom sector (preferably).
- Should possess a good working knowledge of electrical equipment’s & past people management experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Equipment and Maintenance Knowledge Equipment Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of electrical equipment (PIU, SMPS, AC, Battery Bank, power plant, PCM, EB meter, panels, etc.) and DG set.
- Site Installation Demonstrates adequate knowledge of installation & commissioning procedures for equipment as well as cables, load connections, wires, required voltages, etc. in order to ensure proper site setup and working.
- Works in partnership with others are flexible and willing to support others while achieving common goals.
- Shows willingness to learn new methods by self-learning and learning by doing.
- Identifies new ideas, solutions, in dealing with situations, suggesting new ways of doing things.
- Execution Excellence- Strategic Agility Planning & Analysis.
- Develop Responsible Teams & Build Collaborative Relationships People Development
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com