Spread the love
Position – PRODUCT SALES ENGINEER
Exp. – 1 to 5 Years
- Responsible for selling assigned brands into both net new and existing users.
- Qualify and close transactional inbound and usage-based opportunities.
- Expertly use LinkedIn and other social media means to engage prospects.
- Supporting recruiting for Bentley events, seminars, conferences and Channel partner events as required.
- Createeffective business plansto prospectfor net new business opportunities and drivesales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VPs, Directors with target accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct virtual meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promoteour value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer’s meet or exceed business objectives.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies.
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources.
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company’s solutions and services.
Bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering, business, business administration, or equivalent preferred.
Spread the love