Position – Associate Engineer, Eng Services – LMC
Company – BAXTER
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Knowledge of Modern Industrial Sensor, instruments like Flow meter, Pressure Transmitter, Temp Transmitter, Level Transmitter etc.
- Calibration knowledge of all types of instruments installed in various equipment’s of plant like as Weighing balance, Load cell Flow Meter, pH and Conductivity meter, ORP Sensor, Temperature sensor, Level Sensor, Pressure Gauge, Compound Gauge, Vacuum Gauge, Magnehelic Gauge, RH and Temp. Sensor, LDU System, Timer, Pressure Switch, Pressure transmitter, Temp gauge, and Thermocouple, Weighing Balances, Data loggers and Multi meter and Temperature controller/ Indicator etc.
- Preparing & Executing Calibration schedule
- Responsibility for in-house calibration of instrument & maintaining traceability, Periodic Calibration, Maintenance of Master Instruments of Thermal, Electrical &Mechanical.
- Basic Knowledge of Autoclave, Sterilizer, Mixing Vessel, HVAC, LAF, STABILITY CHAMBER, INCUBATORS, FILLING MACHINE, CIP /SIP machine, Water System, and Utility System.
- Must have knowledge of Windows10, MS-office SAP, Maximo, Track wise, Experience on Calibration of Field M&TE
- Basic Knowledge of Data Integrity, GDP, GMP
- Basic knowledge of Safety and First Aid
- Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Mechanical or B. Tech or BE with 4 to 7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industries-Engineer Department (Injectable preferred).
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.