Position – Lab Engineer II with Baxter ( Mechanical Engineers Only )
Company – Baxter India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience – 5-9 years
Location – Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Support EHS compliance in Lab.
- Prepares and owns lab guidelines and creates awareness for users.
- Ensure the Lab areas are identified, allocated, labeled and access controlledResponsible for implementing automated monitoring of Temperature and Humidity in the lab.
- Maintain and track the inventory of Lab systems/hardware prototypes/Testing Tools and Consumables.
- Consumables procurement, allocation, and management.
- Support team in preparing for quality/compliance-related audits.
- Material handling (Shipment / Receipt).
- Maintain the test equipment and the master equipment list, drive calibration requirements.
- Coordinate and work with external vendors for engineering Fixture builds, lab maintenance, and Additional Temporary Resources.
- Ensure lab inspections are being scheduled and conducted at appropriate frequencies. Supports Lab Audits – internal and external.
- Document any inspection findings/NCs and take necessary actions.
- Ensure the lab requirements are validated and labs are qualified for the intended uses, coordinate common Equipment usage in other labs in case the Disposables team requires it.
- Maintain the logbook for all the tools check out and check-ins
Preferred Qualifications: Mechanical Engineering Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in the medical industry(testing /lab experience)
About the Company
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software, and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.