Position – Production Executive- Polyols
Company – BASF Asia Pacific
Location – Dahej, Gujarat, IN
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
- Coordinate and plan the production as per the schedule provided by supply chain for Polyols/Splitter Plant.
- Coordinate with warehouse team daily for material movement.
- Continuous improvement of QMS and EMS in coordination with the Plant Manager- Polyols/Splitter Plant & Quality control and ultimately leading to improve in quality and safety.
- Responsible for different Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Jobs carried out during shift hours. Also ensure safety of the job, job location and equipment involved before, during and after the job completion.
- Implement safety, Health and Environment system of the plant concerning man and equipment.
- Update knowledge regarding product, SAP, QMS, and EMS through proper channel.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all the norms as per the departmental operating procedure of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Guide shop floor personnel to ensure compliance of BASF’s statutory requirements, which also includes training of the subordinated regarding the safety aspects and handling of the critical monomers/ hazardous chemicals.
- Implement that discharge parameters of all the emissions in the plant are within the statutory limits and health and hygiene of the plant personnel is well maintained.
- Implement the PPE rules and Permit to work system at plant.
- Train the plant personnel on RCMS applicable to plant.
- Implement Process Safety and Environmental protection code as per BASF practice.
- Implement the documentation of Responsible care requirement on continual basis.
- To maintain the stock variance on monthly basis.
- Performs the role as defined in On-site Emergency Plan to mitigate the emergencies.
As an Emergency Response team member, rush to the incident spot in case of emergency in the site.
Education – B.E/B. Tech
Working Experience – 2 -5 yrs
Technical & Professional Knowledge – Chemical Plant and Process, Production, EHS knowledge, Trouble Shooting and DCS Operation