Baker Hughes is Hiring | Machinery Diagnostics Engineer |

Share your love

Position – Machinery Diagnostics Engineer
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN

Job description

Would you like to help shape and implement our Bently Nevada Diagnostics Services?

Our Digital Solutions business provides machinery troubleshooting solutions for our customers with the peace of mind.

Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team

Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. We are the project management team that delivers the solutions to our customers.

Partner with the best

As a Machinery Diagnostics Engineer, you are tasked to provide customer service solutions to address critical rotating machinery assets, protection, and monitoring systems. This will include evaluating machinery conditions based on rotor dynamic analysis.

As a Machinery Diagnostics Engineer, you will be responsible for:

  • Performing service activities at the customer site includes onsite condition monitoring, data collection, machinery diagnostics, analysis & reporting
  • Acting as an expert for the configuration and optimization of Bently Nevada Software for their effective usage
  • Performing Data Collection Analysis and report preparation for machinery problem diagnostics
  • Performing Remote Machinery and System Audit using Remote Access Service
  • Assuring the job is executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s schedule
  • Identifying – problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success

Fuel your passion

To be successful in this role you will:

  • Have Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2 years. of relevant work experience
  • Have min 2 yrs. of experience in field maintenance of turbomachinery/vibration analysis diagnostics from oil & gas industry
  • Have excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal
  • Have good knowledge on various types of rotating machines used in power plants, refineries, petrochemical plant, etc.
  • Have Knowledge of ADRE & System 1 or other diagnostic tools

Work in a way that works for you

We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:

  • The role requires 70% at site and remaining time at office. Remote working for remaining 30% from home based on manager approval.
  • Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day

Working with us

Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.

Working for you

Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:

  • Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
  • Comprehensive private medical care options
  • The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
  • Tailored financial programs
  • Additional elected or voluntary benefits

About Us:

We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.

Join Us:

Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.

Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.

Share your love
Top