Position – Field Specialist (Wellbore Construction)
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Join our Oilfield Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Field Services team works onsite with our customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as expert for running most Wellbore Construction applications in the district.
- Expanding and applying application knowledge and expertise due to increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Advising and troubleshooting on Wellbore Construction issues in the district.
- Conducting on-the-job training as required & Handling special projects as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2 yrs. Technical college and significant experience as a Field Specialist
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in one or more product lines
- Have thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- If you have any requests in terms of working pattern during current pandemic restrictions you are always free to discuss however it is subject to managers’ approval.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.