Position – BUYING PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Baker Hughes Incorporated
Exp. – 4 to 9 years
Baker Hughes is looking for a BuyingProcurement Specialist to join the team in Mumbai, India who would be responsible to manage the buying process for a given set of goods, Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
- Place and follow- up on POs.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Update ERP.
- Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Work goals typically take 1- 3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1- 2 months
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.