Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
The Engineer demonstrates execution rigor in Subsea product and utilizes his /her experience/expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives to meet business priorities and have the ability to address short-term and long-term business goals.
- Execute product design or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures which includes drawings and documents.
- Good technical knowledge in product design with strong fundamentals Familiar
with the design review process life cycle.
- Strong Modelling experience with GD & T awareness.
- Awareness of Subsea products is desirable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Experience level 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of CREO, Teamcenter, and Mathcad.
About the Company
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.