Position – Sales Executive
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
- To undertake the sales planning activity and acting as a link between the customer and the company.
- To interact with the cross-functional team for order execution, getting the lead times for raw materials, FGs, etc.
- Co-ordination with the Finance team for Bank guarantees and any other requirement.
- To maintain MIS w.r.t the inquiries and orders.
- Following with the customer for advance payments, LCs, Inspection schedules, dispatch of the materials, etc.
- Work with the marketing team on tenders and commercial quotations.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical
About the Company
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of 4716 crores (FY 17-18), is a part of “Bajaj Group”. Bajaj Electricals business includes Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in the premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We have 18 branch offices across different parts of the country besides being supported by a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480 customer care centers. To increase our global footprint, Bajaj Electricals has also set up offices in Africa, the Middle East, and China.
Bajaj Electricals is driven by Gandhian set of values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Our current leaders carry forward this legacy while evolving for the future. Inspiring Trust, our tagline, is something that we associate with and try to fulfill in our everyday endeavors. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering, and community outreach programs