Position – MANAGER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP) | R&D | NAVI MUMBAI
Exp. – 8 to 12 year(s) of Experience
Location – Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for the time, cost and quality of R&D projects meeting all stage gate deliverable. Will play a key role in the development journey of appliances/lighting products.
- Ensuring projects are planned in detail (flowsheets/ MS Project) and executed accordingly meeting all gates requirements
- Ensuring all the flow meetings are being conducted and issues are being resolved in time
- Ensuring escalations to relevant stakeholders/HODs are made and/or special CFTs or conference calls are made when issues take too long to resolve
- Staying updated about the status of the projects and sharing the same through updating the weekly dashboard
- Conducting buffer recovery meetings to bring project deliverables on track
- Observing issue trends across projects and identifying POOGI actions for repetitive issues for discussion in CFT
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Prepare, plan, track, and coordinate cross-functional teams located across geographies and manage project deliverables.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Any Specialization, Plastics, Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Civil
- MS/M.Sc(Science) – Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, M.Tech – Chemical, Civil, Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical, MBA/PGDM Systems
Bajaj Electricals Limited – Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ‚6679 crores (FY 1819), is a part of “Bajaj Group”. Bajaj Electricals’ business includes Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in the premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep. We have 18 branch offices across different parts of the country besides being supported by a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480 customer care centers. To increase our global footprint, Bajaj Electricals has also set up offices in Africa, Middle East and China. Bajaj Electricals is driven by Gandhian set of values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Our current leaders carry forward this legacy while evolving for the future. “Inspiring Trust”, our tagline, is something that we associate with and try to fulfil in our everyday endeavors. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.