Position – Engineer (Plastics & Trims Design)
Company Name – Bajaj Auto Ltd
Company Location – Pune, Maharashtra, India
About R&D at Bajaj:
A leading automotive R&D org that has revolutionized the entire 2-wheeler landscape with Products like Pulsar, Discover, Avenger, and KTM.
Our vibrant engineering minds consistently conceptualize new ideas, breakthrough technologies and innovative patents at our in-house R&D Center. Bajaj gave industry concepts like DTSi, Suspension in Suspension and multiple other industry-leading practice.
If innovation, research, and product development is something that excites you, apply at Bajaj Auto.
Department: MC – VEHICLE DESIGN
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Sound knowledge of Body Parts/Exterior/Panels and trim design.
- Knowledge of CAD modeling, PLM tools.
- Hands-on experience of UG-NX/CATIA, Team center or equivalent.
- Knowledge of FE analysis and experience in ANSYS/HYPER MESH or equivalent FE software.
- Testing co-ordination, Benchmarking, Dealing with suppliers.
- Knowledge of different types of materials, manufacturing processes used in Plastic design.
- Application of GD&T, DFMEA, DFM, etc.