Position – Technical Support Specialist D&M Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 1 to 3 years
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others Are you passionate about customer experience Are you familiar with Autodesk software like Autodesk Vault Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or equivalent software tools. Then we would like to hear from you You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities in specific chat support and other channels as needed
- Bachelor s/Diploma degree in Mechanical or equivalent degree
- Preferably at least 1 – 3 years of industry working experience
- Good typing speed and accuracy is required
- Knowledge of products like Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or Autodesk Vault or Windchill or Enovia or Team center or any equivalent software.
- Good understanding of any database management system such as SQL is preferred
About the Company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business, and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.