Position – Senior Quality Engineer
Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests, and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes.
- Work with automated test cases using an already existing framework.
- Work in an agile team and actively participate in the agile event.
- Be an advocate of the high quality of the products you work on.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics).
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- 5+ Years of experience in testing Salesforce application.
- Open to new challenges and ready to extend your knowledge outside the current area of expertise.
- Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
- Experience in working in a large enterprise implementation of Salesforce is a must.
Experience using Selenium Automation tool.
Experience in application testing.
About the Company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high- performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you???????ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business, and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.