Position – Service Engineer – Pune
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The aim of the Service Engineer is to provide service and technical support to the customers. Develop and maintain regular contact with customers for long time agreements at all levels. Implement the service plan to increase customer satisfaction.
In this role, your responsibilities are:
- Execute the service plan effectively
- Handle installation/ startup of electric tools
- Executing Annual service agreements
- Handle Customer Complaints (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into the QCM database
- Resolve issues of the specified territory and also be carried out day to day functions of service-related job
- Ensure and meet the target response time
- Provide customer training for better uptime of the product
- Co-ordinate with the service sales team for the proper execution of the service plan
- Guide/Assist service Engineers to perform duties effectively
- Manage the key accounts directly and ensures customer satisfaction
- Arrange for customer presentations to improve product life cycle
- Co-ordinate with Project & Sales team for installation of machines allocated to service
- Analyze the problems and guide the team accordingly
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on-site workshop
- Find out the red flags and analyze the root cause of failures
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts
- To handle and administer various different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS
- On-site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools, and accessories
- 2-3 years of experience in Service and Maintenance in Motor vehicles or other industries.
- Experience in servicing or maintenance of tools will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skill to repair and install equipment on site.
- Required PLC knowledge of the automation field is a must
- Experience in handling DC tools will be added advantage.
Engineering Diploma or Degree in Instrumentation & Controls, Electrical or Mechanical is preferred
- Maintaining regular contact and a healthy relationship with new and existing customers.
- The ability to provide service and handle customer complaints will be highly commendable.
- Equally important are technical abilities in the field of Engineering.
- Working knowledge of English and one regional language will be an added advantage.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.