Position – Design Engineer- Industrial Air- Mechanical Design Engineered Solutions 1
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The main responsibility of the Design Engineer in Mechanical design Engineered Solutions competence in the Industrial Air team is to manage the Design and Development projects independently to ensure the timely delivery of high quality. Design and drawing in the field of industrial compressors manufactured at a different divisions of Atlas Copco around the world.
You will handle projects for design and development, interact with Team leaders and customers, and present & discuss the proposed designs.
To understand the build-up of the assemblies, you will have continuous interaction with different Engineering Departments of Atlas Copco group companies and will have communication with the customers at Product company locations. You will understand (stated or unstated need) assigned jobs with respect to the project schedule, work on different CAD packages, and deliver high-quality jobs in the specified time frame. You will be responsible to follow design codes, work instructions & checklists on the tasks handled and carrying out the cad checking. It will be your challenge to further develop & expand the scope of activities while working as a good team member.
You will report to the Team leader.
What you can expect from us?
- Work culture is known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity
- Access to Global Job opportunities as a part of Atlas Copco Group
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new learnings
What do we expect of you?
- Knowledge of Design application skills, and proven experience in mechanical design & drafting.
- Design of Skid packages for compressor and Industrial compressor experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sheet metal, Piping design, and heavy fabrication.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD —Inventor 3D Software and Enovia PLM.
- Knowledge of international standards ASME and CE, and API standards would be an added advantage
Educational and Experience requirements:
BE /B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the compressor industry or similar products.
You should be a creative person who takes initiative to understand and deliver output at the highest quality in a specified time. You will be a committed team player and have good communication skills in English. You should be open and flexible and have no problems to travel any country for project-specific assignments.
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply – 03/03/2023
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.