Position – Design Engineer- Project Online Support (MS Project Online)
Company – ATLAS COPCO (I) Ltd.
Exp. – 3 – 4 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Responsible for typical project management activities in course of the project, handling first line support activities in MS Project Online solution:
- Support project leaders in setting up new projects in MS Projects/Project Online Solution in terms of scheduling and planning.
- Support in resource allocations and management.
- Support for Budget calculations.
- Update project status for steer meetings.
- Updating project after migration setting migrated budget, plan future work/resources/cost.
- Establishing Project reporting & Dashboards.
- Actively review projects and coordinate with Stakeholders to ensure correct status is reflected.
- Monitoring and identifying critical path and raise flags to the Project Team.
- Support PMO in maintaining data on Project Online (Calendars, Project metadata, creating wiki help pages, adding new people).
- Train users for use of Project Online solution and MS Projects process.
- To act as the main coordination link between PMO, Project Leaders, and all stakeholders to ensure Project details are maintained and understand their needs providing proper guidance.
- Ability to monitor the Project Online environment for performance and operational issues.
- To propose remedial actions when needed considering the Project Online environment and Concept to Product Process.
What you can expect from us?
Freedom to work in your domain with responsibility.
What we expect of you?
- University degree in Engineering/Technology (Mechanical / Electrical or Instrumentation)
- 3-4 years of experience in handling project management activities in course of the project, handling first-line support activities in MS Project Online solution in Heavy Engineering industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Project Online.
- Experience in Project planning, monitoring, and control.
- Good Command (Verbal & Written) of English is a must.
- Knowledge of Engineered rotatory equipment is added advantage.
- Experience of concept to production processes and projects shall be added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure & plan & organize effectively with the right sense of urgency
- Able to work on multiple projects by giving due importance to each project
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Pro-active, positive team player with good interpersonal skills, strong in communication, and people-oriented who thrives on working in a dynamic, complex, and multicultural business environment.
- Fluent in English
- Be able to adapt to a new environment
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated, independent, flexible, well-organized, and methodical.
- Accurate and diligent with awareness to speed up execution within a pressurized environment.
- Customer-oriented: to be able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
- Result-driven: have a drive for results which means that you put in the ambition and the effort to achieve results and accept accountability.
- Have a customer-centric mindset.
- Creativity: Ability to come up with solutions to exceptional problems outside the box.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.