Position – FC Engineering, Project Manager
ASSPL – Delhi
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
The candidate must hold the highest qualification of any of the following-
- B. Tech/B.E. Electrical/ Mechanical
Work Experience: The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager. Additional exposure of warehouse systems will be given weightage.
It will be to lead and drive complex Engineering/construction projects for Sort Centers (SC) and Receive Centers (RC) Build-out and be able to develop systems/processes and drive on ground engineering with Vendors, contractors and external partners. This includes building systems, policies and guiding other Engineering team members in SC and RC Development. The major tasks and responsibilities will involve (but not limited to) the following-
- Leading the planning and implementation of SC and RC projects and Build-outs in coordination with PMC (Project Management Consultant) and the vendors
- Monitoring regular work progress with reports towards meeting the project deliverables
- Monitoring project resource and manpower requirements and organizing weekly review meetings with follow up MoM (Minutes of Meeting) reports
- Keeping the project focus in line with detailed project plans
- Planning and scheduling project timelines in close coordination with the PMC and vendors
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools like MS Project and/or MS excel reports
- Providing overall direction and support to the project team
- Ensuring the project implementation is as per the requirements and GFC (Good For Construction) drawings
- Coordinating with the PMC for ensuring quality checks and maintaining overall quality assurance with necessary documentation through the PMC and vendor POCs
- Presenting reports defining project progress, discussions with vendors and PMCs for problem resolutions.
- Ensure participation of design team for incorporating any design changes needed in due course of execution of the project.
- Conducting snag identification activities with PMC QC engineers and preparing plans for timely handover of the project on time.
- Recording and initiating of project design changes and techno commercial implications with the design team, for evaluation and effective decision-making.
The candidate must be focused, willing to work in accordance to the job requirement at Project sites and should be willing to travel to project sites at short notice. Other key competencies will include MS Projects, Project planning, Risk Management, Negotiation & Decision making, Team work, Planning & Conflict Management, Adaptability and Communication skills.