Position – Regional Service Officer
Asian Paints Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 to 5,50,000 P.A.
- To handle customer complaints and ensure resolution,
- Spare Management
- Quality of complaint closure
- Extensive travel of 18-20 days in a month
- Managing Set of Technicians
- Market Visits – Dealers Visit and Consumer Site visits
- Feedback to National Service manager
- He may be allotted any additional responsibility necessitated at the unit. .
- Candidate must possess a Graduate Degree in the following stream (Mechanical) with a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation
- The graduation must be through a full time, regular day course.
- Computer literate and possess good numerical and communication skills.
- Languages: Knowledge of English and one Regional language.
- Previous Experience : 1 year Customer Care – Service or Managing Shop Floor experience.
- Functional Competencies: Execution orientation and dealing with people management
- Behavioral Competencies: Customer centric approach with solution orientation
About the Company
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force, and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.