Position – Design Engineer For Flue Gas Desulphurization (fgd)
Exp. – 3 to 8 Years
- Understand the client requirements and provide the technical solutions
- Preparation of drawing with the help of Auto-CAD.
- Coordinate with customers/vendors/consultants for technical queries.
- Reviewing offers to bought out components of ESP, Bag Filters, FGD systems.
- Visit vendor/site for resolution of problems/issues that occurred.
- Preparation and checking of GA & layout, Manufacturing drawing
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Data compilation, making presentations and providing MIS to management
- Required Candidate profile
Educational qualifications: Bachelor / Master in Mechanical Engineering
Kindly share your cv on [email protected]
At USD 1.5T globally, textiles are one of the world¢¢s largest industries. While retail has had a lot of innovation over the years ¢” both physical as well as e-commerce driven ¢” the textiles supply chain is highly resilient with a well-established manufacturing footprint that has not seen major disruptions over the last few decades. However, recent technological developments mean that the industry is set to undergo several simultaneous transformations on the supply side.
Arvind is a diversified Indian conglomerate with a market capitalization of ~USD 2BN. The group¢¢s core business is in textiles, where it has a significant presence across all parts of the value chain. We are the 3rd largest manufacturer of denim in the world, manage one of the strongest brand portfolios in Indian fashion retail, and are a key strategic supplier to most of the world¢¢s leading apparel brands e.g. GAP, Levi¢¢s, H&M, etc. Our business interests also include advanced materials e.g. fire-proof clothing, real estate, telecommunication, heavy engineering, and environmental solutions.