ARaymond is Hiring | Engineer – Tool Room |
Position – Engineer – Tool room ( Mould Design )
Company – ARaymond
Location – India
At ARaymond, we imagine state-of-the-art fastening and assembly systems for the machines and products that move the world forward.
Founded in 1865 in Grenoble, our historic headquarters, our family business is proud of its spirit of innovation, which notably led it to invent the press stud.
For more than 158 years, the human values that we have advocated have been the key to our success and are reflected in our leadership model: servant leadership – management that makes the well-being and autonomy of employees a priority.
Today, we employ over 8,000 people across 25 countries and are committed to setting an example of sustainability in the fastening and assembly industry.
Assemble the pieces that move the world forward
Within a clean, green, high-tech production environment, you’ll develop state-of-the-art fastening and assembly systems for the innovations we rely on every day.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for new mold design/modification/correction/breakdown (3D/2D).
- Responsible for reverse engineering & analysis of what went wrong in mold.
- Responsible for internal customer query handling related to any product-related issue.
- Responsible for monitoring and recording manufacturing process respite to deliver.
- Responsible for daily/weekly work planning for tool design.
- Responsible for cross-checking existing parts before starting design.
- Responsible for generating new ideas/innovations in design.
- Competition product benchmarking analysis.
RFQ hit rate improvement.
- Tool Development Schedule.
- Understand Customer specific requirements.
Training and experience
Diploma / BE / B. Tech – Mechanical with 3 to 6 Years of Experience