Position – MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Exp. – 2 to 4 Years
- Perform engineering analysis under general supervision
- Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision
- Perform and document engineering tests under general supervision.
- Generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release under general supervision
- Coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve moderately complex technical issues
- Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate difficultly under general supervision
- Implement concepts of moderate product issues and mechanical solutions of moderate difficulty
- May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Skills Certifications: Languages: Years of Experience – 2 to 4
Applied Materials India Private Limited
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips. To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.