Position – CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
Exp. – 6 to 8 Years
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Candidate should have good knowledge on Bill of Materials, its generation process and change process in an ERP environment.
- Master BoM, Manufacturing BoM, Manufacturing / Production process knowledge & concepts.
- Change Management process (ECO and ECR related process).
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work in different shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night).
- ERP knowledge is essential and with SAP would be an added advantage.
Education & Experience
Diploma in Mechanical with 6+ Yrs experience in Manufacturing support (Production Planning or similar role) or B.E in Mechanical 4+ Yrs experience in Manufacturing support (Production Planning or similar role).
Applied Materials India Private Limited
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips. To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.