Position – Design Engineer – Mechanical Engineering
Company – Applied Materials Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Intermediate chip design knowledge with hands on experience/projects in at least one phase in chip development roadmap
- Apply domain knowledge to identify potential solutions to debug or troubleshoot problems in given area of expertise in a specifc design phase
- Able to implement concepts to troubleshoot a variety of problems within a variety of steps in the IC design issues under direct supervision
- Effective technical verbal/written communication. Collaborate with immediate team members as needed.
- Able to follow project schedules and milestones with direct supervision
- Identify risks to supervisor and identify possible solutions
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has limited knowledge of best practices; has limited awareness of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves Intermediate problems; Utilizes fundamental oncepts to provide solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team; works within specific guidelines and policies
- Explains technical information; works to build consensus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.