Position – Sterile Manufacturing
AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 to 7,00,000 P.A.
Location – Ahmedabad
Department: Sterile Manufacturing/Parenteral Production
Designation: Sr. Associate /Associate/Sr. Assistant/Assistant
Qualification: ITI/B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering/D.Pharma
Experience: 2-7 years
- Bulk Manufacturing/Aseptic filling, Control/Aseptic area operation, Vial Filling, Capping, Cartridge filling, PFS filling, Vessel, machine operation(Steam Sterilizer, Vial Washing, Dehydrogenation tunnel) and Documentation
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background
- To be aware and responsible for achieving the quality objectives and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Completion of all the records related to the production injection area.
- Verify the Qty, Lot no, Mfg & Expiry date of the Raw Material at the time of dispensing & before Batch Manufacturing.
- BMR completion of Filling, Lyo loading & Unloading & Sealing of vials.
- Check for pH of Bulk & Assay before Filtration start.
- Check for fill volume at a proper interval of filling activity
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate with good communication and interpersonal skills, computer knowledge,
- understanding of regulatory requirements are essential. Candidate should have relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
- References are highly appreciated
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service, and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook, and our creative partnerships. We are focused on delivering outcomes that meet important medical needs, make quality medicines more accessible and more affordable, and provide solutions for tomorrow’s health challenges.
Our leadership and global colleagues are deeply experienced and forward-thinking. We have the capabilities, scale, and resources for growth and success. We are nimble and determined. We are Amneal and We make healthy possible.
Website – http://www.amneal.com
Contact Person – Ms. Chandani Daswani
Phone Number – 02714677700